A guarantee of quality
Fermob furniture is manufactured using premium-quality materials and undergoes intensive testing in the company’s laboratories to current European standards (NF EN 581-1 and NF EN 581-2). It is designed to last, meeting the highest quality standards and superbly finished, making it ideal for both personal and professional use:
- Specific anti-corrosion treatments for outdoor use, applied at one of the best-performing facilities in Europe as part of a process that is exclusive to Fermob;
- Our anti-UV powder coating undergoes AFNOR standardised tests for baking, hardness, resistance to scratching and to rust;
- Our outdoor technical fabrics comply with the ISO 9002 quality assurance system, with optional fireproof treatment on request;
- Pads and caps protect bases and frames in contact with the ground and during folding;
- Our furniture is subjected to resistance tests, such as the 100,000 x 100-kg blow test on chair seats, equivalent to 47 years of intensive use.
- Quality controls at every stage of the manufacturing process, right through to the packaging and dispatch phases.