Terms & Conditions
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between JARDINS & POETAS, LDA, with headquarters AV. GENERAL ROÇADAS, Nº57 – 1º ESQ.1170-156 LISBOA, tax identification number 514562455 and contact +351 932608689, hereinafter referred to as FERMOB PORTUGAL and persons wishing to make purchases through the FERMOB.PT website, hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the FERMOB.PT website will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – PURPOSE
- The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User regarding the modalities of order, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the FERMOB.PT website
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the FERMOB.PT website, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping cart:
- To send your order, the User must:
- a) Register on the FERMOB.PT website, providing the information requested therein.
- b) Make the “login” (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User when registering).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name you want, for tax purposes, that appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- FERMOB will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. If the product is not available, FERMOB undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the User’s responsibility. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
- Order requests are valid for 24 HOURS, ONE DAY, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. . If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the FERMOB.PT website, FERMOB proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Institution of Payment Lda:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- ATM reference;
- c) MBWay Payment;
EASYPAY AND BRANDS LOGO PLACEMENT
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirming the order for the merchandise. If some ordered products are out of stock, they can be purchased by order with a longer delivery period. In case of total or temporary discontinuation, their value will be credited to the User’s card, after closing the order.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- Delivery of orders takes place within 7 working DAYS after payment of the order. Delivery is carried out by the company DPD.
- Shipping costs are added to the order. INDICATE VALUES
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive their order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by JARDINS & POETAS. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 14 days after receiving the order, with the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods being answered and defined by FERMOB, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of an account or card, so that the return can be carried out by Bank Transfer.
- FERMOB undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 72 hours – AFTER RECEIVING THE RETURNED MERCHANDISE AND VERIFICATION OF ITS STATUS.
- The returned products must be in conditions of sale, in other words, in the same state in which they arrived in the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions for adjustment will be indicated by FERMOB.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in FERMOB’s database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its supply is optional and the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that concerns you directly, personally or in writing, is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.